A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Milton Guerrero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Milton Guerrero, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Guerrero graduated from Universidad De Cartagena.
Dr. Guerrero has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Continuing Southwest
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Milton Alonzo Guerrero MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Milton A. Guerrero practice?
- Dr. Milton Guerrero has 3 office locations.
Dr. Milton Guerrero practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Primary Care Doctors and Houston Geriatric Doctors.