A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Milton Gumbs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Milton Gumbs is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Milton Gumbs, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Gumbs graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna.
Dr. Gumbs has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Milton Aubrey Gumbs MD is a male Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Milton A. Gumbs practice?
- Dr. Milton Gumbs has 1 office location.
Dr. Milton Gumbs practices Surgery near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Surgeons.