The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Milton Herndon
Dr. Milton Herndon, DO, PA is a Doctor primarily located in Port Neches, TX. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Allergy and Immunology, Plastic Surgery and Otolaryngology. Dr. Herndon is affiliated with CHRISTUS St Mary Hospital, Doctors Hospital and Medical Center Of Southeast Texas. He speaks English.
Dr. Milton Herndon has the following 3 specialties
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our...
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects,...
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose,...
Dr. Milton Herndon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Port Neches, TX.
Dr. Brian Le Compte
Surgery of the Hand, Plastic Surgery
Nederland, TX 0.99 mi31
Dr. William Omara Jr
Otolaryngology, General Surgery, Allergy and Immunology, Allergy, Plastic Surgery
Port Arthur, TX 1.53 mi19
Dr. Harold Parks Jr
Otolaryngology, Allergy and Immunology, Allergy
Port Arthur, TX 1.53 mi44