A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Milton Hobbs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Milton Hobbs is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Milton Hobbs, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hobbs graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Hobbs has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Milton D Hobbs MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Milton D. Hobbs practice?
- Dr. Milton Hobbs has 2 office locations.
Dr. Milton Hobbs practices Internal Medicine near Oxford, MS.
See Oxford Internists.