A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Milton Hummer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Milton Hummer is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Milton Hummer, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hummer graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Hummer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Providence Alaska Med Ctr, Anchorage, Ak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Milton Hummer MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Milton Hummer practice?
- Dr. Milton Hummer has 1 office location.
Dr. Milton Hummer practices Anesthesiology near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Anesthesiologists.