A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Milton Stern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Milton Stern is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stern
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stern Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stern graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Stern has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Milton J Stern DO and DPM is a male General Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Milton J. Stern practice?
- Dr. Milton Stern has 1 office location.
Dr. Milton Stern practices General Practice near Westland, MI.
See Westland Primary Care Doctors.