A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Milton Stern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Milton Stern is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stern
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stern Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stern graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Stern has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Milton J Stern DO and DPM is a male General Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Milton J. Stern practice?
- Dr. Milton Stern has 1 office location.
Dr. Milton Stern practices General Practice near Westland, MI.
See Westland Primary Care Doctors.