Dr. Milton James MD Patient Reviews

• 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

June 25th, 2015
Great Doctor, Great Organization
I had an eye injury (hockey puck to the eye) and had to have emergency surgery. I called North Carolina Eye, Ear, Nose & Throat to see if they had an Ophthalmologist available for me to see as a follow-up to make sure surgery went well and there was no further damage. The sooner I was able to get in, the better because of the trauma in the injury. The emergency room in which I had surgery provided very little in the way of follow-up directions. North Carolina Eye, Ear, Nose & Throat got me in to see Doctor James at 3pm the same afternoon that I called at 12pm! It's very rare to be seen that quickly for a first appointment. However, Dr. James and his staff recognized the urgency of my situation and got me in as soon as possible. Dr. James was very clear and informative and I felt very comfortable during my visit. I have a series of follow-ups to track my recovery process and Dr. James has given me all the confidence in the world that they are on top of making sure I realize a complete recovery. Highly recommend North Carolina Eye, Ear, Nose and Throat!!