Learn more about Dr. Milton Kahn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Milton Kahn, Retina Specialist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kahn
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kahn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Milton Kahn, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Kahn graduated from Boston University . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kahn has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Overlook Hospital
- Muhlenberg Regional Medical Center
- Lenox Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Milton Kahn MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Milton Kahn practice?
- Dr. Milton Kahn has 3 office locations.
Dr. Milton Kahn practices Ophthalmology near Westfield, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Watchung, NJ and Iselin, NJ.
See Westfield Ophthalmologists.