Learn more about Dr. Milton Kahn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Milton Kahn, Retina Specialist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kahn
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kahn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Milton Kahn, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Kahn graduated from Boston University . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kahn has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Overlook Hospital
- Muhlenberg Regional Medical Center
- Lenox Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Milton Kahn MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Milton Kahn practice?
- Dr. Milton Kahn has 3 office locations.
Dr. Milton Kahn practices Ophthalmology near Westfield, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Watchung, NJ and Iselin, NJ.
See Westfield Ophthalmologists.