A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Milton Kawabe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Milton Kawabe, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kawabe graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Kawabe has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Orange County - Anaheim Medical Center
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- West Anaheim Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Milton Yoshio Kawabe MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Milton Y. Kawabe practice?
- Dr. Milton Kawabe has 1 office location.
Dr. Milton Kawabe practices Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine near Anaheim, CA.
See Anaheim Emergency Physicians and Anaheim Internists.