A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Milton Kirkwood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Milton Kirkwood is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kirkwood graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kirkwood has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital
- East Houston Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kirkwood accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Milton E. Kirkwood practice?
Dr. Milton Kirkwood practices Family Medicine near Pasadena, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Deer Park, TX and Houston, TX.
See Pasadena Family Physicians.