A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Milton Kirkwood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Milton Kirkwood is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Kirkwood graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kirkwood has 7 hospital affiliations:
- East Houston Regional Medical Center
- CHRISTUS St John Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Milton Eugene Kirkwood DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Milton E. Kirkwood practice?
- Dr. Milton Kirkwood has 1 office location.
Dr. Milton Kirkwood practices Family Medicine near Pasadena, TX.
See Pasadena Primary Care Doctors.