Learn more about Dr. Milton Koch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Milton Koch is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Koch
Irritable Bowel Syndrome Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) symptoms and causes of IBS.Before Visiting Dr. Koch Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Milton Koch, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Koch graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Koch has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Suburban Hospital
- Shady Grove Adventist Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Milton James Koch MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Milton J. Koch practice?
- Dr. Milton Koch has 1 office location.
Dr. Milton Koch practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Rockville, MD.
See Rockville Internists and Rockville Gastroenterologists.