A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Milton Koch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Milton Koch is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Koch
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Koch Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Milton Koch, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Koch graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Koch has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Suburban Hospital
- Shady Grove Adventist Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Milton James Koch MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Milton J. Koch practice?
- Dr. Milton Koch has 5 office locations.
Dr. Milton Koch practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Germantown, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Silver Spring, MD and Rockville, MD.
See Germantown Internists and Germantown Gastroenterologists.