A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Milton Lakin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Milton Lakin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Milton Lakin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Sexual Dysfunction (Physiological)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lakin graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Lakin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- UH Case Medical Center
- Louis Stokes Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Wade Park
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Milton Lakin MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Milton Lakin practice?
- Dr. Milton Lakin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Milton Lakin practices Internal Medicine and Hematology near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Avon, OH.
See Cleveland Internists and Cleveland Hematologists.