A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Milton Lakin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Milton Lakin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Sexual Dysfunction (Physiological)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lakin graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Lakin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- Louis Stokes Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Wade Park
- UH Case Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lakin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 5 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 9 plans