A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Milton Lambert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Milton Lambert, BS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lambert graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Lambert has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Asheville Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Milton Lambert BS and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 46 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Milton Lambert practice?
- Dr. Milton Lambert has 1 office location.
Dr. Milton Lambert practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Asheville, NC.
See Asheville Surgeons.