A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Milton Lambert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lambert
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lambert Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Milton Lambert, BS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lambert graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Lambert has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital Mt Airy
- Mercy Hospital Western Hills
- Asheville Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Milton Lambert BS and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 48 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Milton Lambert practice?
- Dr. Milton Lambert has 1 office location.
Dr. Milton Lambert practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Orthopedic Surgeons.