A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Milton Lorig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lorig
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lorig Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lorig graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Milton Leslie Lorig MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Milton L. Lorig practice?
- Dr. Milton Lorig has 1 office location.
Dr. Milton Lorig practices Psychiatry near Oakland, CA.
See Oakland Psychiatrists.