Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Milton Meyers
Dr. Milton Meyers, MD, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Carmichael, CA. He has 48 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Meyers is affiliated with Mercy San Juan Medical Center, Mercy Hospital of Folsom and Mercy San Juan Hospital - Carmichael. He speaks English.
Dr. Milton Meyers has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Milton Meyers is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Carmichael, CA.