A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Milton Moore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Milton Moore is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Moore graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Moore has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Milton Donald Moore MD is a male Dermatologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Milton D. Moore practice?
- Dr. Milton Moore has 2 office locations.
Dr. Milton Moore practices Dermatology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Dermatologists.