A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Milton Mutchnick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Milton Mutchnick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mutchnick
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Mutchnick Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Alcoholic Hepatitis
- Crohn's Disease
- Eye Diseases
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Liver Cirrhosis (Alcoholic)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Mutchnick graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mutchnick has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Milton G Mutchnick MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Milton G. Mutchnick practice?
- Dr. Milton Mutchnick has 1 office location.
Dr. Milton Mutchnick practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Internists and Detroit Gastroenterologists.