A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Milton Mutchnick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Milton Mutchnick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Alcoholic Hepatitis
- Crohn's Disease
- Eye Diseases
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Liver Cirrhosis (Alcoholic)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Mutchnick graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mutchnick has 15 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Milton G Mutchnick MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Milton G. Mutchnick practice?
- Dr. Milton Mutchnick has 1 office location.
Dr. Milton Mutchnick practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Internists and Detroit Gastroenterologists.