A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Mutchnick graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mutchnick has 15 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- DMC - Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mutchnick accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Milton Mutchnick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile