A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Milton Owens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Milton Owens, Bariatric Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Milton Owens, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Hiatal Hernia
- Intestinal Obstruction
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Owens graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Owens has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles Metropolitan Medical Center
- Chapman Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Milton Leroy Owens MD is a male Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Milton L. Owens practice?
- Dr. Milton Owens has 5 office locations.
Dr. Milton Owens practices Surgery near Orange, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Torrance, CA and Hawaiian Gardens, CA.
See Orange Surgeons.