A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Milton Owens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Milton Owens, Bariatric Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Milton Owens, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Hiatal Hernia
- Intestinal Obstruction
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Owens graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Owens has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
- Chapman Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Owens accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 14 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 7 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 13 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans