Learn more about Dr. Milton Packer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Milton Packer is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Packer
Specialties & Research
Dr. Milton Packer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Packer graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Packer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas, The
- New York Presbyterian HospitalColumbia Presbyterian Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Milton Packer MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Milton Packer practice?
- Dr. Milton Packer has 1 office location.
Dr. Milton Packer practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Cardiologists.