Learn more about Dr. Milton Packer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Milton Packer is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Packer
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Packer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Milton Packer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Packer graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Packer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas, The
- New York Presbyterian HospitalColumbia Presbyterian Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Milton Packer MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Milton Packer practice?
- Dr. Milton Packer has 1 office location.
Dr. Milton Packer practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Cardiologists.