A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Milton Reitman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Milton Reitman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reitman
Specialties & Research
Dr. Milton Reitman, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Heart Catheterization
Education & Awards
Dr. Reitman graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Reitman has 30 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
- John T Mather Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Milton Jesse Reitman MD is a male Pediatric Cardiologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Milton J. Reitman practice?
- Dr. Milton Reitman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Milton Reitman practices Pediatric Cardiology near Port Jefferson, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Forest Hills, NY and West Islip, NY.
See Port Jefferson Cardiologists.