Dr. Milton Jesse Reitman MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Milton Reitman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Milton Reitman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Milton Reitman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Heart Catheterization and Interventional Cardiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Reitman graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Reitman has 30 hospital affiliations:
- Southampton Hospital
- John T Mather Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Reitman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 16 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Milton J. Reitman practice?
Dr. Milton Reitman practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Roslyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: West Islip, NY and Mount Sinai, NY.
See Roslyn Pediatricians and Roslyn Cardiologists.