Learn more about Dr. Milton Reitman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Milton Reitman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Milton Reitman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Reitman graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Reitman has 30 hospital affiliations:
- Southampton Hospital
- John T Mather Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Reitman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 16 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Milton J. Reitman practice?
Dr. Milton Reitman practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Roslyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: West Islip, NY and Mount Sinai, NY.
See Roslyn Pediatricians, Roslyn Pediatric Specialists, and Roslyn Cardiologists.