A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Milton Retamozo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Milton Retamozo is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Milton Retamozo, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Retamozo graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Retamozo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
- Arrowhead Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Milton Rafael Retamozo MD is a male Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Milton R. Retamozo practice?
- Dr. Milton Retamozo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Milton Retamozo practices Surgery near Colton, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Loma Linda, CA.
See Colton Surgeons.