Learn more about Dr. Milton Retamozo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Milton Retamozo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Retamozo
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Retamozo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Milton Retamozo, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Retamozo graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Retamozo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
- Arrowhead Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Milton Rafael Retamozo MD is a male Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Milton R. Retamozo practice?
- Dr. Milton Retamozo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Milton Retamozo practices Surgery near San Bernardino, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Colton, CA.
See San Bernardino Surgeons.