A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Milton Rosenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Milton Rosenberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Milton Rosenberg, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenberg graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rosenberg has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Medical Center San Francisco
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Milton L Rosenberg MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Milton L. Rosenberg practice?
- Dr. Milton Rosenberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Milton Rosenberg practices Urology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Urologists.