A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Milton Rowley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Milton Rowley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Milton Rowley, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rowley graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rowley has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Covenant Hospital Levelland
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rowley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 6 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 10 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan