A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Milton Sands:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Milton Sands is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Milton Sands, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aviation Medicine
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sands graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sands has 6 hospital affiliations:
- New Britain General Hospital
- University of Connecticut Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Milton J Sands MD is a male Internist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Milton J. Sands practice?
- Dr. Milton Sands has 9 office locations.
Dr. Milton Sands practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near New Britain, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington, CT and Bristol, CT.
See New Britain Internists and New Britain Cardiologists.