Learn more about Dr. Milton Sands:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Milton Sands is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sands
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Sands Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Milton Sands, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aviation Medicine
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sands graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Sands has 6 hospital affiliations:
- New Britain General Hospital
- University of Connecticut Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Milton J Sands MD is a male Internist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Milton J. Sands practice?
- Dr. Milton Sands has 1 office location.
Dr. Milton Sands practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Farmington, CT.
See Farmington Internists and Farmington Cardiologists.