A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Milton Schleve:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Milton Schleve, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Schleve graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion.
Dr. Schleve has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
- Swedish Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schleve accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 3 plans
- Colorado Access Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans