A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Milton Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Milton Schwartz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Milton Schwartz, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Schwartz has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Milton Schwartz MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Milton Schwartz practice?
- Dr. Milton Schwartz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Milton Schwartz practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Langhorne, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Hillsborough, NJ and East Brunswick, NJ.
See Langhorne Obstetricians & Gynecologists.