A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Milton Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Milton Schwartz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Milton Schwartz, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Somerset Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schwartz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 21 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 15 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Milton A. Schwartz practice?
Dr. Milton Schwartz practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, Family Medicine, and General Practice near Langhorne, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Hillsborough, NJ and East Brunswick, NJ.
See Langhorne Obstetricians & Gynecologists, Langhorne Family Physicians, and Langhorne General Practitioners.