A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Milton Shepperd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Milton Shepperd is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Shepperd graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Shepperd has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Highland Lakes
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Milton Wirtz Shepperd DO is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Milton W. Shepperd practice?
- Dr. Milton Shepperd has 1 office location.
- Dr. Milton Shepperd practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Meadowlakes, TX.