A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Milton Shepperd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Milton Shepperd is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shepperd
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shepperd Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Shepperd graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Shepperd has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Highland Lakes
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Milton Wirtz Shepperd DO is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Milton W. Shepperd practice?
- Dr. Milton Shepperd has 1 office location.
- Dr. Milton Shepperd practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Meadowlakes, TX.