A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Milton Shields:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Milton Shields, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Shields graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Shields has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- West Haven VAH, West Haven CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Milton Bruce Shields MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Milton B. Shields practice?
- Dr. Milton Shields has 2 office locations.
Dr. Milton Shields practices Ophthalmology near New Haven, CT.
See New Haven Ophthalmologists.