Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Milton Smith
Dr. Milton Smith, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Madison, IA, with other offices in Keokuk, IA and Carson City, MI (and 2 other locations). He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Smith is affiliated with Ft Madison Community Hospital, Keokuk Area Hospital and Wuesthoff Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Milton Smith has the following 2 specialties
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Milton Smith is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Madison, IA.
Dr. Vikas Sharotri
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Fort Madison, IA 0 mi14
Dr. Cedric Simpson
Fort Madison, IA 0 mi24
Dr. Alex Agostini-Miranda
Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine
Fort Madison, IA 0 mi12