A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Milton Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Milton Smith is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Milton Smith, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (Fetoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Smith has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital, Inc
- University of Cincinnati Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Smith accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans