A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Milton Teske:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Milton Teske, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Teske graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Teske has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/Central Valley General Hospital
- Sierra Kings District Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Milton Teske MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Milton Teske practice?
- Dr. Milton Teske has 4 office locations.
Dr. Milton Teske practices Emergency Medicine near Hanford, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Dinuba, CA and Selma, CA.
See Hanford Emergency Physicians.