Learn more about Dr. Milton Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Milton Thomas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thomas
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Thomas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Milton Thomas, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Thomas has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Milton Dean Thomas MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Milton D. Thomas practice?
- Dr. Milton Thomas has 3 office locations.
Dr. Milton Thomas practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX and Garland, TX.
See Dallas Physiatrists.