A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Milton Vana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vana
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vana Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Milton Vana, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Vana graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Vana has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Western Medical Center - Anaheim
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Milton Vana MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Milton Vana practice?
- Dr. Milton Vana has 1 office location.
Dr. Milton Vana practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Laguna Beach, CA.
See Laguna Beach Cardiothoracic Surgeons.