A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Milton Vana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Milton Vana, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Vana graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Vana has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Western Medical Center - Anaheim
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Milton Vana MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Milton Vana practice?
- Dr. Milton Vana has 3 office locations.
Dr. Milton Vana practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Laguna Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Orange, CA.
See Laguna Beach Cardiothoracic Surgeons.