A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Milvia Pleitez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Milvia Pleitez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Milvia Pleitez, MD is board certified in Neurology and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Back Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Facial Nerve Diseases
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Guillain-Barre Syndrome
- Muscular Dystrophies
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
- Polio (Poliomyelitis)
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pleitez graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Pleitez has 8 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pleitez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Milvia Y. Pleitez practice?
Dr. Milvia Pleitez practices Neurology and Neuromuscular Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Neurologists.