A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Milvia Pleitez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Milvia Pleitez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Milvia Pleitez, MD is board certified in Neurology and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Back Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Facial Nerve Diseases
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Guillain-Barre Syndrome
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscular Dystrophies
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
- Polio (Poliomyelitis)
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pleitez graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Pleitez has 8 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Milvia Pleitez MD is a female Neurologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Milvia Pleitez practice?
- Dr. Milvia Pleitez has 3 office locations.
Dr. Milvia Pleitez practices Neurology and Neuromuscular Medicine near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Athens, TX and Austin, TX.
See Houston Neurologists.