A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mily Kannarkat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kannarkat
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Kannarkat Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mily Kannarkat, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Kannarkat graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.
Dr. Kannarkat has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Norfolk Genl Hosp
- Sentara Careplex Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mily J Kannarkat MD is a female Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mily J. Kannarkat practice?
- Dr. Mily Kannarkat has 1 office location.
Dr. Mily Kannarkat practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Norfolk, VA.
See Norfolk Internists and Norfolk Geriatric Doctors.