Overall Review

no change

January 15th, 2016
She is a hidden gem!!
After going to 3 other dr's I came across Dr. Abella... and I have never looked back! She is incredibly sweet and extremely attentive. She really hears you out and genuinely cares for her patients. She interacts with her patients and just doesn't go by what the parents says (our last dr would just ask me a series of yes or no questions, do a once over on my child and "see you in a year".. done and out.) Dr. Abella takes the time to hear my concerns and our visits never feel rushed as if she is trying to get on to her next patient. She gives really good advice as well. She even calls you personally to follow up on any concerns you had. I am so glad we found her and I highly recommend her to any parent that is looking for a pediatrician!! Look no further.

June 22nd, 2015
LOVE Dr. Mimi
I love how Dr. Mimi takes her time with us and includes my son in the conversation about his healthcare.

January 14th, 2014
Dr. Mimi Blanco is the best.. My two girls have been under her health care since birth, now they are 5 and 4 years old. She makes my girls fell so comfortable. she answers all my questions, she gives great advise. I will recommend her with my eyes close.!! and wait lets not leave out the GREAT people in the Clinic.. they are so GREAT ..

March 7th, 2013
Dr Mimi is an Angel
To know her was the best that happen to my family.She is so kind and respectful. My son loves her.Every DOCTORS in westchester pediatric are very good.Dr Larcada is very professional and lovely too.They spend time answering and every thing.Thanks for every word,every smile that my baby receive from you.I strongly recommend this Doctor for your children .