A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mimi Biswas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mimi Biswas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Biswas
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Biswas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mimi Biswas, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Biswas graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Biswas has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Parkview Community Hospital Medical Center
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mimi S Biswas MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mimi S. Biswas practice?
- Dr. Mimi Biswas has 8 office locations.
Dr. Mimi Biswas practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Riverside, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Moreno Valley, CA and Corona, CA.
See Riverside Internists and Riverside Cardiologists.