Endocrinologists, Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Clinton Township
44200 Garfield Rd
Ste 164
Clinton Township, MI 48038
586-412-5117
Locations and availability (6)

|  Sales/Student  |  show details
Oct 3rd, 2013

LOVE HER LOVE HER LOVE HER! Hands down, she is the best doctor I have ever had. She sits down with you and talks to you like you have known her for years; I have recommended her to two of my friends and they feel the same way. She makes a very uncomfortable situation seem less intrusive, as she has small talk with you as she is performing the exam. She not only a wonderful doctor, she is a wonderful person. 5 stars are not enough to rate her, she is worth 100!

|  Love Chen and the Staff  |  show details
Aug 29th, 2012

The staff and Dr Chen are very warm, welcoming and attentive. They genuinly listen and go above and beyond everytime to ensure I am getting the best possible care. No need to advertise practice, business grows by word of mouth!

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
Jun 20th, 2012

Dr. Chen has always made me feel that I am one of her only patients, she takes the time needed for every person and treats you as a person. In Oct 2007 I went to her for a second opinion after my PCP told me not to worry about a fibroid, Dr. Chen of course didn't feel the same. She referred me to another doctor specialist who performed my hsteretomy, but Dr. Chen took the time to come visit me in the hospital and answer any quetions I had. That says alot about what kind of doctor she is. THE BEST

|  Wonderful Doctor  |  show details
Nov 14th, 2011

Wonderful doctor and excellent bedside manner. She is makes you feel as if you are the only patient she has. I would recommend her to anyone.

|  Best and Only  |  show details
Jul 1st, 2011

Dr. Mimi Chen is the best gyno ever. She's been seeing me since I was 16yrs old and even delivered my little brother. I highly recommend her to everyone, and after seeing the way she treated my mom during her pregnancy I have NO plans to see other doctors when my husband and I finally get pregnant. One time she even came into my appointment in tight leather pants and a fur vest. I am so comfortable with her and feel I can be honest about my sexuality and my woman problems. She remembers me and my mother every time I see her, even if it is over a year between appointments. She is a character in of herself and the best.

|  Amazing Cortesy and Professionalism  |  show details
Feb 28th, 2011

I was referred to Dr. Chen by my family physician. Upon my arrival at the office I felt immediate comfort with the staff. I had to have surgery which was scheduled as out patient at Mt. Clemens Regional and was IMPRESSED both by the hospital and staff of Mt. Clemens Gen. and Dr. Chen. She not only did a fantastic job with my but explained step by step the surgery she had done with photos to my family who was in the waiting room. I would recommend her to anyone.

Jun 14th, 2010

Dr. Chen has been my doctor for about 8 years and I wouldn't go any where else. Just delivered my first baby 2 months ago and I can't say enough about how caring she is. Very personable and always makes you comfortable.

by Kelly on May 21st, 2010

Best OB I ever had. Been with her for probably 12 plus years. Delivered my 1st child after 12 years of trying for him! Now he's 15 months & I'm pregnant again, but losing Dr. Chen as my OB due to insurance changes @ work. I AM DEVASTATED!! Love her & will miss her!! Having to move on to someone else, literally makes me nauseous!!

by April on Dec 3rd, 2009

Dr. Chen is a wonderful Dr. she's given birth to both of my children and i have referred 5 other friends and will keep referring people to her, i can't say enough good things about how great she is!!!!!!!!

by Tina on Jan 5th, 2009

Best experience with my first pregnancy and post partum care. Also awesome with my annuals. She really cares about her patients. Highly recommend her to anyone and everyone.