Dr. Mimi Chen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mimi Chen?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Mimi Chen?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 16th, 2015

Dr. Chen has been my OB/Gyn since 1997. She delivered both my children and is now my daughters Gyn. She is the absolute best! Can't imagine going to anyone else.

January 6th, 2015

GREAT! Make an appointment, you will be happy you did!

Awesome lady! Went to her for an annual pap and she was funny and really calmed my nerves. She's the first gyno I've been to that did not hurt me, which was much appreciated. She takes time to talk to you and answers all of your questions honestly.

September 9th, 2014

Dr Chen

My first time ever visiting Dr. Chen was memorable. She was very kind, thorough and she absolutely knows what she is doing. The only problem was that her nursing staff was extremely rude to me. They lack compassion and made inappropriate remarks. One also responded to me with sarcasm when I said that I was in pain. Dr. Chen is so great that I want to return but her nurses could use some training in patient etiquette.

October 3rd, 2013

Sales/Student

LOVE HER LOVE HER LOVE HER! Hands down, she is the best doctor I have ever had. She sits down with you and talks to you like you have known her for years; I have recommended her to two of my friends and they feel the same way. She makes a very uncomfortable situation seem less intrusive, as she has small talk with you as she is performing the exam. She not only a wonderful doctor, she is a wonderful person. 5 stars are not enough to rate her, she is worth 100!

August 29th, 2012

Love Chen and the Staff

The staff and Dr Chen are very warm, welcoming and attentive. They genuinly listen and go above and beyond everytime to ensure I am getting the best possible care. No need to advertise practice, business grows by word of mouth!

November 15th, 2011

Wonderful Doctor

Wonderful doctor and excellent bedside manner. She is makes you feel as if you are the only patient she has. I would recommend her to anyone.

July 1st, 2011

Best and Only

Dr. Mimi Chen is the best gyno ever. She's been seeing me since I was 16yrs old and even delivered my little brother. I highly recommend her to everyone, and after seeing the way she treated my mom during her pregnancy I have NO plans to see other doctors when my husband and I finally get pregnant. One time she even came into my appointment in tight leather pants and a fur vest. I am so comfortable with her and feel I can be honest about my sexuality and my woman problems. She remembers me and my mother every time I see her, even if it is over a year between appointments. She is a character in of herself and the best.

March 1st, 2011

Amazing Cortesy and Professionalism

I was referred to Dr. Chen by my family physician. Upon my arrival at the office I felt immediate comfort with the staff. I had to have surgery which was scheduled as out patient at Mt. Clemens Regional and was IMPRESSED both by the hospital and staff of Mt. Clemens Gen. and Dr. Chen. She not only did a fantastic job with my but explained step by step the surgery she had done with photos to my family who was in the waiting room. I would recommend her to anyone.

June 14th, 2010

Dr. Chen has been my doctor for about 8 years and I wouldn't go any where else. Just delivered my first baby 2 months ago and I can't say enough about how caring she is. Very personable and always makes you comfortable.

May 21st, 2010

Best OB I ever had. Been with her for probably 12 plus years. Delivered my 1st child after 12 years of trying for him! Now he's 15 months & I'm pregnant again, but losing Dr. Chen as my OB due to insurance changes @ work. I AM DEVASTATED!! Love her & will miss her!! Having to move on to someone else, literally makes me nauseous!!

December 3rd, 2009

Dr. Chen is a wonderful Dr. she's given birth to both of my children and i have referred 5 other friends and will keep referring people to her, i can't say enough good things about how great she is!!!!!!!!

January 5th, 2009

Best experience with my first pregnancy and post partum care. Also awesome with my annuals. She really cares about her patients. Highly recommend her to anyone and everyone.