A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mimi Cho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mimi Cho is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mimi Cho, MD, PHD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Cho graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Cho has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mimi M Cho MD and PHD is a female Dermatologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Mimi M. Cho practice?
- Dr. Mimi Cho has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mimi Cho practices Dermatology near Eden Prairie, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Minneapolis, MN.
See Eden Prairie Dermatologists.