A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mimi Emig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mimi Emig is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mimi Emig, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Knee Injuries
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Emig graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Emig has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health United Hospital
- Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mimi Emig MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mimi Emig practice?
- Dr. Mimi Emig has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mimi Emig practices Infectious Disease near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Infectious Disease Doctors.