A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mimi Emig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mimi Emig is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mimi Emig, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Knee Injuries
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Emig graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Emig has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health United Hospital
- Spectrum Health Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Emig accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 9 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans