A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mimi Kang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mimi Kang is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mimi Kang, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Kang graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Kang has 8 hospital affiliations:
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
- Northern Westchester Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mimi Y Kang MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Mimi Y. Kang practice?
- Dr. Mimi Kang has 7 office locations.
Dr. Mimi Kang practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Mount Kisco, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Katonah, NY and Yorktown Heights, NY.
See Mount Kisco Obstetricians & Gynecologists.