Dr. Mimi Kang Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mimi Kang?

June 17th, 2016

Is this a doctor or a robot?

I have never felt ignored by a OB/GYN as this doctor. She was in and out in less than 5 minutes. Does not even bother to look at the patient is busy staring at the papers/charts. When asked a question, she just parrots what one can read on webmd.com. Would be the first doctor to be replaced by a machine/robot.

December 7th, 2015

I have been seeing Dr Kang for about 10 years and she just did surgery on me. She is always friendly, and she is efficient, but when you need her, she is there. I cannot thank her enough for taking such good care of me this year, I will appreciate it always.

September 10th, 2015

Dr. Kang is a wonderful doctor with a great bedside manner. I love Dr. Kang so much that I named my daughter after her.

January 10th, 2015

highly recommend!

Dr. Kang is wonderful! She listens to my concerns and she humors my craziness while pregnant. I love her entire practice!

December 19th, 2014

Sincere, honest, smart doc

Dr Kang is very thorough, succinct and knowledgeable: a very good obstetrician and one I've observed to be very smart. I see that some other reviewers have described her as distant or cold but not so: she is pleasant, very honest and though she isn't huggy-fuzzy at first glance, she is definitely sincere and has my best interest at heart which is what matters most to me. I certainly recommend her.

August 22nd, 2013

I am so unhappy with Dr. Kang. Every time I visit her Mt. Kisco office I have had to wait at least 30 minutes, the last time I waited an hour and 15 minutes. Once you finally get to see her, she rushes in the room, doesn't say much, and leaves. I have felt judged by her and very un-welcomed, almost as if it is a burden I have scheduled an appointment with her. I will not be returning and would not recommend her.

July 9th, 2013

My opinion

I met her for my first pregnancy. 3 times i see her and she is very cold. We talk only 5 minutes, that's it. And i have problem with my pregnancy and she didn't say anything. She ask me just do my routine like usual. And finally i had miscarriage. And i cant see any feeling on her face. Maybe because she use to face this things happened. Oh well..

July 1st, 2013

Professional, amazing doctor whom I trust

Dr. Kang is a wonderful doctor. She is professional, to the point, is no-nonsense when it comes to your health, and is very straight forward. I have PCOS and she has been an incredible source of knowledge for me. She isn't cold, always comes into the room with a smile on her face, and speaks with you comfortably and not like a robot, which I've had some doctors be like with me. However if you are someone who needs a doctor to baby talk you and hold your hand, you may see her as cold. It's important to recognize the difference between being a professional and being mean... Dr. Kang is incredibly professional and I trust her whole heartedly with my health. The only thing I would change would be to make it easier to get in touch with the staff, the whole calling system is a bit off. NOT dr kangs fault though!

May 31st, 2013

my opinion

i have seen dr kang a few times and i feel she is precise more than cold,,,,,not warm and fuzzy but doesnt one want expertise? The office staff they have now seems good...and there are a few stars there..I know since i work in a doctors office also.....

July 17th, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Kang for about 6 years now. I do not know why others might perceive her as cold. To me, she has always seemed warm and caring. She listens and has a good bedside manner. She is professional and knowledgeable, and I trust her. I like her a lot and hope that the negative reviews will not deter potential patients--it's well worth giving her a chance.

November 9th, 2011

bummed

Never agagin. She is uncaring, lacks warmth and basic human kindness. My neighbor recommended her, but doesn't expect her doctor to actually listen. I could not recommend her.

August 3rd, 2011

I like Dr. Kang

Dr. Kang has been my doctor for over 10 years, she is my moms doctor, my sisters doctor and my daughters doctor. She is very personable and professional. She has become like a part of our family. I recommend her and rate her as 4 stars.