Dr. Mimi Van Der Leden Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Mimi Van Der Leden?

Posted on August 27th, 2012

The pa is great THe Doctor her self loves to run more test then needed I saw PA wonderful nurse wonderful went back saw doctor bad

Feeling Better

Posted on March 12th, 2012

I recently was seen by the PA who was wonderful. I scheduled another appointment to come in for a physical. Great office, wonderful staff.

Excellent

Posted on March 11th, 2012

Excellent physician with lovely bedside manner.

Wouldn't recommend to an enemy

Posted on March 9th, 2012

Without doing much more than a visual observation, I was told I might have a potentially fatal cancer, which it turned out to be something a lot less serious after testing. Nonetheless, I went an entire weekend not even being able to look at my kids thinking about how my husband and young children would do without me. Then I was prescribed an antibiotic that I was allergic to, when it stated CLEARLY in my records that I was allergic to it. Her excuse was "I didn't look at your chart when I called in the prescription". I even asked the front desk nurse when she told me of the prescription if it was ok for me to take amoxicillin if I am allergic to penicillin and she said it was fine. I am so unimpressed with this practice. As a matter of fact, they are lucky I don't sue the pants off of them for malpractice!

Posted on August 26th, 2011

This physician is all about the money. Her bedside manner is terrible. She will find anything she can to charge you for. I also believe that she will perform extra tests that are not needed just to make more money. She is the worst doctor that I have ever visited.

new to texas...

Posted on August 24th, 2011

agree with the prior reviews that were mediocre. Brought all of my kids to the office for check ups- no Dr. Van Der Leden. Went in for a sinus issue- no Dr. Van Der Leden, went in for a physical, same thing- the new PA saw me and she was sweet, but no phone call prior to appt about needing to fast and the EKG machine was down. Was told to come in ANY morning at 9:30am for blood and EKG and when I did, no one there to do it...waited 45 minutes outside to hear this bit of news. Then, when I did get in for the tests, they wanted to charge another co-pay (I refused stating that it should have been done the last visit), then to get all of my test results, I was charged another co-pay to sit and have the PA give me results...I am presently searching for a new family care/GP provider.

Posted on August 7th, 2011

doctors assisting van der leden have been moving in and out of the office over the years while van der leden is less and less in the office.numbers 2 and 4 previously shown are accurate.

of course walk-in welcome!

Posted on January 21st, 2010

Of course you see the sign "walk-in welcome" because not many people come to this office anymore, the receptionist is very nice, but the physician is more business oriented, they don't care how you feel but they care how to bill the insurance for any conversation you have with them so they can make extra money. I was charged after hours fee just because we walked in on dec 23 before Christmas (holiday fee) at 11 am to pick up blood results (she charged office visit plus after hours fee) why did she open on the 23rd if this is after hours?? rediculous. what a caregiver? Be careful and be wise how you choose your family doctor. after all we learn from our mistakes.

its great!!!!

Posted on January 18th, 2010

I have been to plenty of dr's offices and have never felt as well taken care of,as i have here with the staff and everyone else. If i need an appointment for myself or family i get one that day. I would highly recommend the nice atmosphere with nice staff to everyone. You will feel special and spoiled by them, but most important they will tend to your illness right away.thanks

unprofessional health care providers

Posted on October 6th, 2009

Even though you schedule appointment with Dr Van Der Leden, SHE doesn't see you when you arrive to the office, a new practitioner will come in without any notice that you are seeing someone else. Dr N Simmons-Wyllie is a new practitioner, doesn't know much, and don't listen to you, and spend her time researching what could it be your diagnosis AND HOW COULD SHE CHARGE YOU MORE FOR A VISIT. funny isn't??

Posted on April 14th, 2015