Dr. Mimi Anh Zumwalt MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Family Medicine, Sports Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mimi Zumwalt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mimi Zumwalt, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Zumwalt graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.More Education & Awards
Dr. Zumwalt has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zumwalt accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Lovelace Health Plan - 10 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mimi A. Zumwalt practice?
Dr. Mimi Zumwalt practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Family Medicine, Sports Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Surgeons, Lubbock Family Physicians, Lubbock Emergency Physicians, Lubbock Sports Medicine Doctors, and Lubbock Neurologists.