A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mimi Zumwalt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mimi Zumwalt is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mimi Zumwalt, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zumwalt graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Zumwalt has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Covenant Hospital Levelland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mimi Anh Zumwalt MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mimi A. Zumwalt practice?
- Dr. Mimi Zumwalt has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mimi Zumwalt practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Surgeons.