Dr. Mimi Anh Zumwalt MD is female, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine, Emergency Medicine - Sports Medicine, and Internal Medicine - Sports Medicine.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mimi Zumwalt, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Zumwalt graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.More Education & Awards
Dr. Zumwalt has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zumwalt accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 10 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mimi Zumwalt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mimi A. Zumwalt practice?
Dr. Mimi Zumwalt practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine, Emergency Medicine - Sports Medicine, and Internal Medicine - Sports Medicine near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Surgeons, Lubbock Sports Medicine Doctors, and Lubbock Emergency Physicians.