A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Teresa O:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Teresa O is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Teresa O, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. O graduated from Boston University .
Dr. O has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
- Lenox Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Teresa Min-Jung O MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Teresa M. O practice?
- Dr. Teresa O has 3 office locations.
Dr. Teresa O practices Otolaryngology near New York, NY.
See New York Otolaryngologists.