A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Min-Ung Pak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Pak graduated from Pusan National University.
Dr. Pak has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Hospital-LA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Min-Ung Ung Pak MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Min-Ung U. Pak practice?
- Dr. Min-Ung Pak has 1 office location.
Dr. Min-Ung Pak practices Anesthesiology near Norwalk, CA.
See Norwalk Anesthesiologists.