Dr. Min-Wei Lee MD Patient Reviews

• Dermatology Walnut Creek, CA

• Good
  • Bad

May 7th, 2013
She gave me my life back
About a year ago I got very bad adult acne all over my entire face. There was a point when I thought I had it under control but it would just come back. The biggest issue was the post acne brown spots that was left everywhere when my acne went away. It was everywhere and I was so depressed, I didn't want to go outside but when I had to I had a hat on and hoodie if possible to cover as much of my face as possible. I felt lost and didn't know what I was going to do. I started going to different derms around Sacramento and some brushed me off and some gave me all types of topicals that made my skin worse. I was glued to google search and youtube to try and find how to get my clear skin back that I had just a few month prior. I found Dr Lee and put all of my faith in her. I was very emotional when I first met her and she was very caring about what I was going through and told me that she was going to be able to help me...AND SHE DID! I began to get laser light treatments and being an african american man I was nervous about getting laser treatments but Dr Lee is truly in my opinion the best in her field. She knows what she is doing and if you listen to her she will give you your peace back your smile back your life back. I'm so thankful for Dr Lee, I don't know where I would be if I didn't find her. I'm going to my next laser light treatment tomorrow and I'm so excited; I've never been excited for a doctors appointment but after seeing the results of my first treatment I couldn't want to go back for the treatments that followed. Thank you Dr Lee so much you are wonderful and you have given me my life back!

April 22nd, 2013
Excellent doctor
I have been referring patients to Dr. Lee for more than 10 years. She takes excellent care of my patients. She is my doctor as well as for my family. I would not go to anyone else for my personal care nor have a higher recommendation for any of my patients. She is an expert in skin cancer and Mohs. She also highly specializes in lasers. Dr. Lee has exceptional training, experience, and is highly regarded in her field.

March 12th, 2013
horrible!
this woman should be ashamed to call herself a doctor. she spent more time talking about $$$ than she did my health. worst experience ever! i definitely DO NOT recommend her.

June 20th, 2012
There is no one better for lasers or dermatology care. She is THE laser person out here. My rosacea is no longer a problem because of the laser treatments she's done on me. I also had 2 skin cancers on my face that she took care of for me with Mohs surgery. Having skin cancer was very stressful but her office made the experience as easy as possible, and Dr. Lee took exceptional care of me. Highly recommend with no reservations.

November 10th, 2011
A doctor for other doctors
As a physician I know quite well when a doctor is knowledgeable or is just blowing smoke. Dr. Lee is one of the few that I would ever recommend to my entire family. Her skill and attention to detail are remarkable. I never hesitate to send any of my patients to her.

September 21st, 2011
So happy with treatments for my scars
I watched a TV show about burns being treated with the fractional laser and called that doctor to find out about treatments. She was too far but was nice enough to refer me to Dr. Lee. I am so grateful she did because Dr. Lee turned out to be the best thing that ever happened to me. I had horrendous scars that I thought there could nothing be done. Dr. Lee is a miracle worker. After several treatments with the fractional lasers, my scars look 100% better. I now can be less self-conscious and feel much better about myself. People are amazed at how much better I look. It's truly a miracle for me to see. I wish that all people with ugly scars like mine knew there are wonderful treatments available to help. I would never have known if I did not see that TV show. I'm just so glad I found Dr. Lee. I know that she helps lots of people with burns and scars. I wish there were more ways for them to find help.

November 2nd, 2010
Highly recommend her
I had very bad broken blood vessels on my nose which have bothered me for years. I went to a couple different doctors who used lasers which helped a little. I decided to give Dr. Lee a try and right away noticed a big difference. Her treatments worked much better. I highly recommend her.

October 27th, 2010
Dr Lee makes me beautiful
I am not one to enjoy doctor visits but this lady puts a smile on my face with her charming personality as well as makes me look pretty (which also makes me smile when I see myself in the mirror!) Beauty and vanity, thy name is woman and Dr. Christina Lee is our muse. When people ask what is the secret to my looks, I slyly tell them good genes but inside I wink and smile the real answer is my doctora.

August 9th, 2010
Great doctor
Dr. Lee was recommended by docs in NY when I moved out here. They knew I'm picky about who I see and who does my Botox and other stuff. They also ...

July 5th, 2010
Exceptional Doctor who cares for my whole family
Dr. Lee is not only an exceptional doctor, she is warm, caring, compassionate, wonderful person. She's taken great care of me, my parents and children. My whole family loves her. My teenage son usually can't stand doctors and won't listen even to my advice when it comes to his skin but will listen to her. She is extremely attentive and good listener. She spends so much time with her patients and that is a rare quality to find in a doctor. I work in the medical field and see and hear patients complaining about different doctors--some that I know are really good but hear they treated someone badly or rudely. More often I hear complaints about how rude the doctor's staff is. But you get to know an office pretty well if you go a lot. You can tell when an office is really bad pretty quick. Dr. Lee's office is just like her--always warm, friendly, caring, and really go that extra mile for their patients. Her staff being so nice is a reflection of how important treating patients right is for Dr. Lee. I don't think I'd take very seriously any negative comments from someone who went to a doctor once. I need to add in this extra bit for my parents who are both elderly--she is so incredibly wonderful with my parents and that means so much to me. They are getting very forgetful and more frail. They need an extraordinary amount of care and attention which I feel most of their doctors really don't take the time to do. Dr. LEe is one of the only doctors I know who truly takes time to help my parents with their needs even if it means having herself and her staff repeat things over and over again, and writing and rewriting instructions to help them remember. It has been very difficult for me and it's so nice to have Dr. Lee and her staff being so supportive as I'm dealing with the effects of their aging.I find it amazing how well Dr. Lee deals with patients of all ages.

June 26th, 2010
I work in the medical field and first heard of Dr. Lee when she was giving lectures at a medical conference. I heard she was outstanding by other colleagues so then I went out of my way to attend her next lecture. She impressed me with her obvious expertise in lasers and cosmetics. I then started seeing her as my doctor. I've been so happy with my care that I've referred many other friends, colleagues, and family members. She is very straightforward and cuts to the chase. I have complete trust in her skills and knowledge. There was one time that she referred me to a hair specialist at UCSF and it turns out they couldn't think of anything in addition to what she was already doing for me! I have learned that if it's in her field, there's no one better to solve the problem. I have many complex issues and needed a doctor who had the expertise and patience to figure things out with me. She is a superb physician in every way and I'm grateful to have her as my doctor.

June 14th, 2010
Best Mohs surgeon
I have had numerous skin cancers treated by Dr. Lee and before her had many skin cancers treated by other doctors: plastic surgeons and Mohs surgeons. AFter having Dr. Lee work on me, I can see a big difference in the quality of work. I would never consider having anyone else operate on me now that I have seen the difference. Not all Mohs surgeons are good! I've been to a couple in Walnut Creek and another in S.F. who did horrible work on me in retrospect. She is a perfectionist and cares truly about the welfare of her patients. She has my highest recommendations.