Learn more about Dr. Min Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Min Kim, Ophthalmologist, Surgeon is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kim
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Kim Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Min Kim, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Macular Degeneration
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Kim has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
- St Joseph's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Min C Kim MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Min C. Kim practice?
- Dr. Min Kim has 1 office location.
Dr. Min Kim practices Ophthalmology near Peoria, AZ.
See Peoria Ophthalmologists.