Dr. Min Kim MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.1

October 17th, 2016
Patient husband
Cataract removal done on one eye and now complication with gel inside eye softening. Understand this is a possible effect and may/may not be preventable. Detaching retina was going to be treated, but due to extensive billing errors between his office and his partial ownership of the surgery center, and his proposed correctional procedure could be a mistake, we made arrangements to go elsewhere to evaluate the eyes. Doctor was very rude and will drop you as a patient the second you question him about his opinion on validity of procedure.

August 26th, 2016
Poor office procedures
I did not see Dr Kim because my insurance was not checked before m first appointment. When I made the appointment, I was told my insurance would be verified my before my appointment. However, it wasn't and upon checking in I again was told they needed to verify my insurance. As I was waiting I could hear the receptionist and other staff members talking about checking my insurance and laughing at me. Based on that experience I was pleased that Dr Kim wasn't a provider on my insurance, even though he listed as such online. The staff was rude and discourteous. Disregard my ratings, to submit my review I needed to rate my experience. I would not recommend this office.

August 19th, 2015
The best, most caring and concerned eye physician I ever encountered
I owe my left eyesight to Dr. Kim. He saved it albeit a very difficult procedure to preserve the eye.

August 12th, 2015
DON'T GO TO THIS DOCTOR
DO NOT SEE THIS DOCTOR FOR ANY REASON WHATSOEVER. I HAD A DETACHED RETINA THAT HE TOOK THREE WEEKS TO DIAGNOSIS. IT NEVER DID HEAL CORRECTLY. I STILL HAVE ZILLIONS OF FLOATERS AND CAN BARELY SEE FROM THAT EYE. MY HUSBAND SAW HIM TODAY. WE HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO HAVE HIS GLAUCOMA DROPS REFILLED ON TIME, AS THE STAFF WILL NOT RESPOND TO THE PHARMACY. SOMETIMES IT TAKES MORE THAN TWO WEEKS TO REFILL THE RX, AND MY HUSBAND GOES WITHOUT HIS DROPS. TODAY THE DOCTOR TOLD MY HUSBAND NOT TO COME BACK, BECAUSE THE STAFF SAID THAT MY HUSBAND WAS RUDE WHEN HE WANTED TO SCHEDULE HIS FOLLOW-UP APPOINTMENTS A WEEK APART, NOT TWO DAYS APART. THE DR. INSISTS ON EACH APPT. BEING TWO SEPARATE DAYS, NOT JUST ONE. PLEASE DO NOT SEE THIS DOCTOR FOR AN IMPORTANT ISSUE LIKE YOUR SIGHT. YOU WILL REGRET IT. WE SHOULD HAVE GONE SOMEWHERE A LOT SOONER.

April 13th, 2011
Great experience...
The staff was very friendly and attentive. Dr Kim took the time to explain and answer all my questions. It was a very informative experience... I even met with the billing office and received information about by insurance plan.