A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Min Htain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Min Htain, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Htain graduated from Institute Of Medicine I, Yangon.
Dr. Htain has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Roseville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Min Htain MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Min Htain practice?
- Dr. Min Htain has 1 office location.
Dr. Min Htain practices Diagnostic Radiology near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Radiologists.